EXPERIENCE A MINISTRY LAB
CREATIVE LEARNING EXPERIMENTS FOR MINISTRY
HOW DO LABS WORK?
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Coming Soon
FaithLearnThrive Innovation Lab
FaithLearnThrive partnership with Ministry Incubators
If you’re a church motivated by faith and want to reimagine something old or start something new that makes your community better, the innovation ministry lab is for you.
This lab is useful for
- Launching new ministries
- Launching new programs
- Launching new nonprofits
- Launching new community events
- Launching new faith-based businesses
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TBD
Lab Experience Includes:
- Full access to all seven learning videos as a tool for training congregations in clear, accessible, building blocks of innovation.
- Eight, 60-minute cohort sessions facilitated by two Ministry Incubators coaches who will lead a robust discussion around the content with specific attention toward practical, actionable steps that make innovation projects likely to succeed.
All facilitated schedules are held on Wednesdays at 7PM EST via Zoom.
- Session 1– Lab Intro
- Session 2– Secrets To a GREAT Launch
- Session 3– Multiple Revenue Streams
- Session 4–Multiple Revenue Streams, P2
- Session 5– Healthy Rhythms
- Session 6– Congregational Readiness
- Session 7– What Makes a Good Idea
- Session 8– Herding Cats
What does it cost?
The Innovation Lab is valued at $999 per church. But we are offering the lab to our churches for $149 per church! We have limited capacity so apply asap to ensure we get your app before the deadline. Scholarships are available to cover the cost.
Who should participate?
Each church chooses a lab participant group of up to 3 participants. Participants who thrive in ministry labs are change advocates, creative thinkers, tech savvy, and willing to learn.
What happens after we apply?
After you submit an application on behalf of your church, our staff will evaluate your application and reply within 5 business days. If chosen, you will be notified and payment for your church group will be required to be admitted to the lab. Priority is given to churches with a program or project in mind for implementing these strategies.